Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Women's Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Rainbow Orca
Size Width Height S 17 1/4 in 25 1/2 in M 19 1/4 in 26 in L 21 1/4 in 27 in XL 23 1/4 in 28 in 2XL 25 1/4 in 28 1/2 in
How to Measure the Height:
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
How to Measure the Width:
Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
Pro tip: Lay a t-shirt (that fits you well) flat on a table. Then use the above tips to measure the t-shirt. Compare those measurements with the measurements you see in this guide.