Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Unisex Hoodie - Tug Boat
Size Length Chest Sleeve Length S 27 in 38-41 in 33.5 in M 28 in 42-45 in 34.5 in L 29 in 46-49 in 35.5 in XL 30 in 50-53 in 36.5 in 2XL 31 in 54-57 in 37.5 in 3XL 32 in 58-61 in 38.5 in 4XL 33 in 62-65 in 39.5 in 5XL 34 in 66-69 in 40.5 in
How to Measure the Length:
Place the end of a measuring tape beside the collar at the top of the hoodie (high point shoulder). Pull the tape to the bottom of the hoodie.
How to Measure the Chest:
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
How to Measure the Sleeve Length:
Place the end of a measuring tape at the center back of the collar, then pull the tape along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.